15 January, 2013

There is one thought on my mind...a feeble attempt

There is one thought on my mind/Tengo solo uno pensamiento
the feeling inside,/La sensación dentro de mi cuerpo
the touch,/El tocado
the sentiment,/El sentamiento
of going home to the people i love/En iré a mi casa a mi familia

First,/Primer
I will pack all my things in my suitcase,/Hizo mis maletas
then pack my books and tokens of remembrance/Hizo mis libros y las cosas de recuerdo
in my carry-on,/En mi equipaje de mano
to go home to the people i love/Iré a mi casa a mi familia

Second,/Segund
I will ask for a better seat on the plane,/Preguntare por un mejor asiento
then i will board the plane from VAL to NYC,/Entonces iré a embarcar en el avión desde VAL hasta  NYC
from NYC to WASH i will be tearing up,/Desde NYC hasta WASH, tendre lágrimas
to see the people that i love/A ver mi familia

Third,/Tercer
I will disembark from the plane,/Desembarcare del avión
i will get my luggage/Tendré mis maletas
go through customs, get welcomed by the officer on duty,/Pasare la aduana con las bienvenidas
about to see the people that i love/A cerca de ver mi familia

Fourth,/Cuatro
I will walk though the doors welcoming me back,/Caminare entre las puertas
i will see all the people waiting in that familiar hallway,/Veré la gente esperando en el pasillo
i will find my parents, both mother and father,/Encontrare mis padres, los dos
I am with the people that i love/Estoy con mi familia

What will i do afterwards?/¿Que mas?
Only time will tell,/No se
the list is forming/Hay una lista
on paper and in mi mental/Un papelito en mi mental

I long for the feeling of the steering wheel under my hands,/Quiero el sentado del volante
I long for the deliciousness of suicide chocolate cake,/Quiero un dulce de chocolate
I long for the embrace of my friends,/Quiero los abrazos de mis amigos
I long for home, which ever state it is/Quiero mi casa, en Tennesse o en Maryland

Don't get me wrong, Spain is in my heart,/España es en mi corazón
in my soul, and in my mind,/En mi alma y in mi mental
but my heart is torn/Pero mi corazón es en dos partes
until this wears off, until the 31st./Hasta 31 de Mayo
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment