28 February, 2013

Rumble Rumble

Here is a first in Spain,

Thunder and Lightening. It is such a small part of our lives, but i have noticed the absence of the two wonders of nature.

Today it was raining all day without ceasing. Made me feel at home because Chattanooga has the habit of doing the whole rain thing all day as well, still at 11:00 pm it is still raining with the addition of the ever present rumbles and the flashes of magnificent light.

Rain Rain go a-way come again another day. This morning i did not want to get up. The classes today were pointless and i was correct. Nothing life changing happened today. I am pretty sure the world could have gotten along fine with me sleeping the day away.

Having friends 6-7 hrs behind me is a blessing and a curse. the blessing is that i dont have to interrupt my school time to talk to them, having split loyalties and all. But the curses come as well. When i am sleeping, that is the time when my friends can talk without having split loyalties. T

No comments:

Post a Comment