11 September, 2012

one week

in the picture you might just see a pile of stuff that doesnt coincide with each other, you might not even be able to distinguish between the items but those are all items that will help me to survive a year away from home, no USA trips, total immersion. the suitcase is also a representation of the state of my brain. my cranium is muddled with tips, facts, things I have to do for the next year concerning jobs, internships, and finishing school. I have to remember that I can trust in another who can see the future more clearly than I can. it's a bright and sun- shiny day, just like the days I dream of in Spain, ahh I am so excited! I will have to devote the next few days to organizing my room and in the process my suitcase and travel bag ( the beautiful leather being in the upper left corner of the picture gifted to me by my lovely madre!)



tips: leave tomorrow to the future and deal with the present

No comments:

Post a Comment