16 September, 2012

One Day (giggle)


This will probably be the last post that i write in America, the beautiful country of the red,white,and blue! I have my suitcase all packed with everything that i can imagine i will need in the next year. Granted i did not leave alot of space for room to take things back to America, but maybe i will be able to downsize before i come back..if i ever :D I said good bye to my two dearest friends today. We have been by each other's sides through miles and miles, and this period will just be one of those miles, haha, if that statement makes sense. There are a lot of people i was not able to see before i left, but you, my dear friends, are treasured beyond all you can imagine. Without you, i would be a little less than i am now. <3

To all of you who like to text me, or just want to text me because you are curious for some reason or not, dont text my old number :) instead use 240-542-7321. (public service announcement :p)

I am nervous about my trip. Tomorrow i will leave home and pick up my dad and possibly meet Victoria at the airport, and ill be off on my adventure. My parents are going to see if they can walk me to the gate, so i don't get lost! HAHA i really need someone in the Charles deGaulle airport. I will be asking a lot of questions to everybody i can find! It will be interesting to see how the French airport will handle an American girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment